For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need, a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.
Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of humans and many animals. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake, as an erogenous organ used in kissing and other acts of intimacy, as a tactile sensory organ, and in the articulation of speech.
First, have a good oral cleaning method. When brushing your teeth, brush the entire area inside your mouth. When we smile, we show our teeth and gums as well. Nothing enhances a smile more than healthy teeth.
When cleansing your face, take a little time to cleanse your lips. Using a little olive or avocado oil, apply a generous amount with your fingertips. This will remove residual lip color, glosses and balms. Remove oil with a warm and wet towel. Do not use cosmetic facial cleanser towelettes.
Next, take good care of your lips by applying a lip balm with natural ingredients, olive or avocado oil to them nightly. Read the ingredients, a lot of lip balms contain ingredients that actually irritate so the suggested oils are better to use. Simply apply with a fingertip.
Did you know that petroleum jelly is a by-product of the petroleum refining process?
Colors should enhance the lips, not take over. Choose shades of lipstick that blend with the natural color of your lips. If you prefer a little shine, use a clear gloss over the color but not too much. Only apply shine (gloss) to the center of the lips. It enhances their shape. You can also apply a little gold enhancement to the center for a glamour effect. This is great for photographs.
Articles to Read:
01. Intensive Worship of Beauty
02. Shenaz Treasuryvala - An Impuslive Shopper
03. Money Making Survey Websites
04. How to take care of Dimonds and Semi Precious Jewellery
05. Dental Care : The best Ayurvedic Treatment
06. Eye Care : Get beautiful and attractive eyes
07. Aging Muscles : Changes In the Bone
08. ShopWiki - The Amazing Search Engine for Shoppers
09. How to do Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
10. Beauty Lies in the Eyes!
11. Eye Care : Exercise for your Eyes!
12. A House Built On Rock
13. A Sip of Coffee : To Coffee or Not!
14. How to make pure KAJAL
15. Hair Colours : Just Look Trendy and Attractive
16. Keep Table Manners While Washing Your Hands
17. Combo Exercise – Controls Hunger Feeling
18. Running to Stand Still
19. Breast Cancer – Just Bare It!
20. Breast Cancer : Visualize your breast as the face of a clock
21. Fear : An anxious feeling
22. Your Happy Feet : Aspect to get relaxed
23. Attention all women
24. Attention all women
25. Weight Loss Women and Men Need to Eat Fewer Calories
26. Women Lag Behind Men in Muscle Strength Recovery
27. Brain's Reaction To Tasty Food May Predict Weight
28. Detox : Just Look Refined It Is Your Beauty Routine - 1
29. Detox : Scrub Up and Repair Locks - 2
30. Before Detox : Go To Bed Early
31. Women's X Factor
32. Indian Fashion : Look Beautiful