Fashion has everything to do with being attractive. There are many things to know about the style you choose if you want to be fashionable and look good at the same time. These things include the colors you wear, clothing you choose, hair style, and more.
While many women opt for surgical treatments to get rid of larger chest, others want to cover up their ample bosom with wrong fashion choice. But don't get disappointed, it's all about the right styling. Style editors of navabi - an online shop for plus size fashion, have shared the Do's and Don'ts of showing your curves in their best light.
In the plus size fashion industry, designers have created styles according to body structures and sizes because there are different body shapes among large women (such as pear, apple or rectangular shapes). This article will give you tips on how to find a gorgeous fashion that suits your figure.
1. Go for soft fabrics such as jersey, cotton, flannel or cashmere
2. Figure-hugging shirts and blouses will look perfect on curvy women
3. Try narrow V-necklines, low-cut and single-breasted jackets
4. Opt for straight-cut and wide trousers
5. Pencil skirts with a high waistline can look wonderful on curvaceous figure
1. Avoid shiny fabrics such as satin, as well as thick materials such as velvet
2. Double-breasted jackets and coats are big no for women with large chest
3. Avoid playful details such as ruffles or flounces in the bust area
4. Skinny jeans, horizontal stripes and halter neck tops cans look horrible on curvy women
Special tip for accessories:
Loosely draped scarves can skilfully conceal a large chest. But be careful with accessories like brooches and short necklaces - they can make an ample bosom look even bigger.