Take care of your eyes to feast on the colors and sights of all things beautiful..!!!
Well, I am not going to show you dreams here. Introducing a different topic, eyes have always drawn writers, painters and singers, who have paid many an ode to eyes. It has always been a turn-on for men and women. How can one forget “ankoh hi ankho mein ishara ho gaya, dekh dekh jeene ka sahara ho gaya – the national anthem for love birds? God knows, how many young couples have crooned the Kishore Kumar song when two eyes met.
On a cloudy day I saw her, the dusky damsel with black doe eyes!”. Guys, have you ever seen the eyes of “Afghan Girl”? These eyes of Afghan Girl became famous for her unforgettable green eyes.
We all know the importance of eyes – an organ which we use most during our waking hours. Be it working on the computer, watching a movie, reading a book or documents, playing video games, looking at anything, or communicating silently – it is the poor eye we are using. But we rarely do anything to keep it in good health.
Eye is a very sensitive organ. Today, many of us spend long hours sitting in front of a PC or Laptop. Using these gadgets actually strains our eye muscles and causes dryness. Besides, pollution, diseases like diabetes, sinusitis and thyroid can also affect the eyesight.
If you are suffering from redness of the eye, continuous headaches, blurred vision, eye fatigue, the urge to keep your eyes closed, itching in the eyes, spots and strings floating in your field of vision, then you need to get your eyes checked immediately.
Here are some general eye related problems that need a doctor’s immediate attention:
1. Presbyopia, a difficulty in focusing on objects which are close to the eyes or a small print, is a very common disorder in elderly people.
2. Floaters are minute specks that float across our field of vision. We can generally see them floating in a well-lit room or outdoors on a bright day. These particles sometimes get attached to our retinal coat, which might cause a blurred vision.
3. Double Vision: Whenever we view an object from a near point, our eye muscles bring the eyes inward towards the nose and lock them. This convergence maintains an alignment of the image we look at. However, when we lose this ability to lock the eyes we will experience double version.
4. Dry Eyes: Our eyes are covered with a tissue that consists of a gland, which secretes tears. These tears cover the eye surface and help in maintaining moisture for normal eye function. The tears also help in maintaining a proper oxygen balance in the eyes and our blinking action cleans off and refreshes the normal tear layer. “When we gaze or state we do not blink, thus the tear layer does not get refreshed. And it results in dryness of the eyes. This dryness can cause problems like eye infection or block-age of the tear duct. You may also lose eye lashes.”
Useful Links to Read:
01. Intensive Worship of Beauty
02. Shenaz Treasuryvala - An Impuslive Shopper
03. Money Making Survey Websites
04. How to take care of Dimonds and Semi Precious Jewellery
05. Dental Care : The best Ayurvedic Treatment
06. Eye Care : Get beautiful and attractive eyes
07. Aging Muscles : Changes In the Bone