A sari or saree or shari is a female garment in the Indian Subcontinent. A sari is a strip of unstitched cloth, ranging from four to nine metres in length that is draped over the body in various styles.
According to the designs and colours, the sarees display the plangency of the importance and the chroma of the occasion. The sarees play an important part in the traditional and occasional sensitivity of Indian culture. In the same way, fabrics speak of happy times, an event of celebration. These types of sarees are worn to celebrate the birth of a baby, the marriage of a dear one, etc. Indians treasure festivals like Diwali or Durga Puja which are the occasions to expose colours and enjoyments of human mind. These festivals are said to be the festivals of affluence and prosperity and the women wear sarees woven with golden thread. Recently due to the unavailability of actual gold thread, the zari works in sarees are hugely accepted by the Indian women.
Indian festival sarees get an added beauty and quality when they are properly draped and accessorized with suitable jewelleries. The silk, as a fabric, is appreciated all over India as the material reflects and brings out the gorgeousness of the saree and the elegance of a woman. Apart from this, other fabrics like cotton, georgette, chiffon are used for making different festival sarees in India. Kanjeevaram silk, Gardwal saree, Tanjore silk, Banarasi silk , handloom silk, Patola saree, summer silk, katan silk, Orissa silk, butter silk, raw silk, samu silk, jamdani sarees, Paithani sarees etc are some of the festival sarees of India. All you have to have at least one piece of it at your wardrobe. Just think over it.
Articles to Read:
01. Intensive Worship of Beauty
02. Shenaz Treasuryvala - An Impuslive Shopper
03. Money Making Survey Websites
04. How to take care of Dimonds and Semi Precious Jewellery
05. Dental Care : The best Ayurvedic Treatment
06. Eye Care : Get beautiful and attractive eyes
07. Aging Muscles : Changes In the Bone
08. ShopWiki - The Amazing Search Engine for Shoppers
09. How to do Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
10. Beauty Lies in the Eyes!
11. Eye Care : Exercise for your Eyes!
12. A House Built On Rock
13. A Sip of Coffee : To Coffee or Not!
14. How to make pure KAJAL
15. Hair Colours : Just Look Trendy and Attractive
16. Keep Table Manners While Washing Your Hands
17. Combo Exercise – Controls Hunger Feeling
18. Running to Stand Still
19. Breast Cancer – Just Bare It!
20. Breast Cancer : Visualize your breast as the face of a clock
21. Fear : An anxious feeling
22. Your Happy Feet : Aspect to get relaxed
23. Attention all women
24. Attention all women
25. Weight Loss Women and Men Need to Eat Fewer Calories
26. Women Lag Behind Men in Muscle Strength Recovery
27. Brain's Reaction To Tasty Food May Predict Weight
28. Detox : Just Look Refined It Is Your Beauty Routine - 1
29. Detox : Scrub Up and Repair Locks - 2
30. Before Detox : Go To Bed Early
31. Women's X Factor
32. Indian Fashion : Look Beautiful
33. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness
34. Calcium Benefit
35. Cancer Genes Decoded
36. DETOX : Your Beauty Routine
37. Eating Right Stuff at Right Time
38. Fruits and Human Body - 1