India is a vast and diversified country and it is also a land where a multitude of cultures co-exist. Though all these cultures are woven together but they have their own exclusive dressing patterns and styles. The earliest traces of Indian fashion and dressing were found in the remains from the excavated site of Harappa and Mohenjodaro. After independence, due to various factors, changes in the Indian fashion have been witnessed largely due to globalization. The traditions and dressing style of the Indian women have caught the imagination of people far and wide and this is the reason why Indian fashion wear are selling like hot cakes in other parts of the world. In the recent years Indian dressing items have topped the UK shopping lists and the interesting fact is that not only are domestic consumers buying them, but many of the Westerners have also shown a keen interest in acquiring these beautiful and fashionable clothes.
UK has a large population of non-resident Indians and people from the sub-continent who have settled in these parts for business, jobs, education or various other purposes. Though they are away from their motherland, when it comes to auspicious occasions they still prefer Indian ethnic dresses over the Western ones. Many of the British origins who are in constant touch with the Indians have also fallen in love with the different types of dressing trends that are available in many parts of UK. The Indian ethnic wear such as the Indian bridal wedding dress is one of the most selling items. The wedding dresses basically include sarees with blouse or ghagra choli (lehenga). These are colorful with myriad small prints upon them. To go with these there are various types of jewellery, be it silver, gold or stone studded, worn by women of all ages.
Articles to Read:
01. Intensive Worship of Beauty
02. Shenaz Treasuryvala - An Impuslive Shopper
03. Money Making Survey Websites
04. How to take care of Dimonds and Semi Precious Jewellery
05. Dental Care : The best Ayurvedic Treatment
06. Eye Care : Get beautiful and attractive eyes
07. Aging Muscles : Changes In the Bone
08. ShopWiki - The Amazing Search Engine for Shoppers
09. How to do Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
10. Beauty Lies in the Eyes!
11. Eye Care : Exercise for your Eyes!
12. A House Built On Rock
13. A Sip of Coffee : To Coffee or Not!
14. How to make pure KAJAL
15. Hair Colours : Just Look Trendy and Attractive
16. Keep Table Manners While Washing Your Hands
17. Combo Exercise – Controls Hunger Feeling
18. Running to Stand Still
19. Breast Cancer – Just Bare It!
20. Breast Cancer : Visualize your breast as the face of a clock
21. Fear : An anxious feeling
22. Your Happy Feet : Aspect to get relaxed
23. Attention all women
24. Attention all women
25. Weight Loss Women and Men Need to Eat Fewer Calories
26. Women Lag Behind Men in Muscle Strength Recovery
27. Brain's Reaction To Tasty Food May Predict Weight
28. Detox : Just Look Refined It Is Your Beauty Routine - 1
29. Detox : Scrub Up and Repair Locks - 2
30. Before Detox : Go To Bed Early
31. Women's X Factor